The Pharmacy Department provides comprehensive services to achieve optimal drug therapy outcomes for all patients, families and providers whom we serve. To meet this goal, UofL Hospital pharmacists provide decentralized clinical pharmacy services in all critical care and general medicine areas including:
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Emergency Department
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Our pharmacists are involved in several ambulatory clinics, including an anticoagulation clinic, Diabetes Medication Therapy Management (MTM) clinic, HIV/AIDS clinic, in addition to some new emerging ambulatory care-based clinics. The Pharmacy Department also takes an active role in the organization and administration of clinical drug research conducted throughout UofL Hospital.
Ambulatory Care Building Pharmacy:
550 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202
Monday â€“ Friday
9:00 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
UofL Hospital â€“ Outpatient Pharmacy Services located within UofL Hospital and UofL James Graham Brown Cancer Center provides a comprehensive range of services to achieve optimal drug therapy outcomes for the employees, patients, families and providers that we serve.
We are more than just a pharmacy. We are your partner for all of your medication and pharmacy needs.Â
Unlike other pharmacies, our pharmacy has ongoing relationships with your medical staff and has easy access to your medical records, which provides greater continuity of care and can improve medication adherence.
- Retail Pharmacy â€“ fill your maintenance or acute need prescriptions
- Specialty Pharmacy â€“ UofL Hospital pharmacies can meet your specialty needs and will now be the sole local provider for specialty medications for UofL Hospital employees. Pharmacists are available to provide initial and ongoing education, counseling, assistance and support in person or by phone.
- Med Synch â€“ coordinates monthly refills to one day of the month â€“ and no more need to call in refills!
- Medication Management â€“ provides services for Diabetes, Anticoagulation, Hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS management in ULP clinics Immunizations â€“ certified immunization providers onsite during all hours of operation to provide vaccinations that keep you safeÂ
- Meds2Beds â€“ provides discharge medications and counseling for hospital inpatients as they transition to care at homeÂ
- Infusion Services â€“ delivering high-quality infusion services on an outpatient basis, to keep you healthy at homeÂ
By integrating provider, specialty pharmacy, infusion and retail pharmacy services; we offer comprehensive and continuous medication management to patients.
Call 502-562-3571 and speak with a staff member today about transferring your prescriptions.Â Your doctor can also send prescriptions to our pharmacies electronically!